In order to obtain a safe product that is fully operative under the various situations in which the product is used, it must withstand all environmental conditions and stresses envisaged by the reference technical standards.
Several extreme climate scenarios are relevant for products during:
Test’ing places at your disposal a series of climate chambers to test how the product behaves in extreme weather conditions.
The standards for which we can perform tests include:
- IEC/EN 60068-2-1 – Low temperature
- IEC/EN 60068-2-2 – Dry Heat
- IEC/EN 60068-2-30 – Damp heat, cyclic
- IEC/EN 60068-2-1 – Hot, cyclic heat
- IEC/EN 60068-2-11 – Salt mist