We run tests of conducted or irradiated emissions on commercial, professional, medical or telecommunications equipment.
We can perform the following emission tests and measures:
- Conducted emissions (AMN method)
- Conducted emissions (voltage probe method)
- Conducted emissions (current probe method)
- Conducted emissions (telecommunication ports)
- Conducted emissions (discontinuous noise)
- Noise power
- Common conducted emissions mode
- Radiated emissions
- Harmonic current emissions
- Flicker and voltage fluctuations
Pre-compliance tests and measurements
If you wish to facilitate the certification process for a device within the scope of application of the EMC Directive, run a pre-analysis with our experts.
Our ISO 17025 accredited test laboratory performs most electromagnetic compatibility tests according to the harmonized standards and in compliance with the
new Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive — EMC 2014/30 / EU — and thus your electrical device can receive CE marking.